Imma let my words be few and let the photos tell a fun little story about this past couple days.
But first … a few highlights:
- We (meaning Connor. i just
yelledencouraged with ire for rough punksenthusiasm!) played in a Macker this weekend
- Connor and three of his buddies – Micah, Landen and Zavier – won one and lost two well-played games
- Teenage boys don’t seem to like when their moms hug them and repeat, ‘let me love you!’ Maybe it’s just CJ
- My favorite pics were from the warm-up this morning. Those moments of just playing for fun and enjoying each other were so precious. Teenage boys can be adorable
- Overall, I took photos I’m not all that proud of because, trees and sun and some general awkwardness with so many people in one shot. But, it was still fun and you’re still stuck with me sharing
- I really like being at Macker when it’s not crowded … that was at about 7:45 this morning. A nice woman essentially set her chair on my ankle yesterday to make sure she could get a seat. I’m sure it was easier to do that than to say ‘excuse me?’ #thatwouldbesarcasm
- I saved my favorite pic for last because that face is my world
Ok, that’s it. Enjoy!
I constantly go between wanting you to stay my little baby forever and being excited about all the amazing things you’ll do in this life. – unknown